Reports to: Zenergy Project Manager
The primary responsibilities of the Journeyman Electrician is year-round work on residential and commercial projects in the surrounding area and solar projects on residential and small commercial buildings.
Pay DOE, Benefits: Health insurance, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, paid training and license renewal, company vehicle (to take home nightly) and cellphone reimbursement.
Typical work week of 4 10-hour shifts.
Must have a valid Minnesota Journeyman license and a valid driver’s license w/insurable record. CDL w/health card and NABCEP certification a plus.
Employment contingent on background and drug test.
Apply with the application below and email it to email@example.com or send resume to Zenergy, LLc, 308 Frontage RD., Sebeka, MN 56477.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
- Inspect and test electrical systems, transfer systems and switch gears.
- Complete work orders and record materials used on projects. Insures the most efficient use of materials.
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams or manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans.
- Develops project objectives with Zenergy Project Manager and/or customer.
- Promotes quality workmanship as well as safety at all times.
- Prepares and negotiates change orders and communicates updates with Zenergy Project Manager.
- Tracks, maintains and updates inventory consistently.
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle free from major moving traffic violations.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management. *
*These tasks do not meet the Americans With Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and are usually less than 5% of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Considerable knowledge in solar and electrical industries and terminology.
- Knowledge of solar materials, terminology, supplies and equipment used.
- Capability of assisting in troubleshooting, developing solutions, and repairing accordingly.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, schedules and budgets simultaneously.
- Considerable knowledge of English, spelling, and vocabulary.
- Strong ability to be self-motivated while working independently.
- Considerable ability to verbally communicate well with a positive and friendly manner, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to display a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Skills in prioritizing and completing multiple projects. The ability to be well organized and accept responsibility for and work under occasional stressful situations with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and the ability to maintain memory for and attention to details.
- Considerable ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, the general public and to deal with public relations problems courteously and tactfully.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma and/or equivalent
- Journeyman Electrician license
- Valid and insurable drivers license
Must be able to read computer screen and various reports.
Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with
Employees and business contacts.
|Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Able to climb, stoop or kneel frequently.||X|
|Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Able to frequently lift, pull, push up to 50 pounds consistently.||X|
Must be able to write, type, and use phone system.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list if responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Seasonal Full-time Equipment Operator/ General Laborer
Directional drill, backhoe, trencher or plow experience a plus. Must have valid driver’s license. Competitive wages and benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.