Product Specification PDFs: Enphase Enlighten
Measure your energy production in real time.
A monitoring system provides you with detailed information about the performance of your solar panel system. It allows you to:
- Measure and track the amount of electricity your system produces on an hourly basis.
- Identify any performance issues and quickly fix any problems and ensure that you maximize the electricity production of your solar panel system.
Since a large part of the financial benefit of your solar panel system is tied to its production, a monitoring system also ensures that you maximize your investment returns.
- Maximize the value you will receive for your solar panel system when you sell your home or commercial building powered by solar panels.
- There are two types of monitoring systems:
- On-site monitoring: The monitoring device is physically located on your property and records the amount of electricity produced.
- Remote monitoring: Your solar PV system transmits its performance data to a monitoring service that you can access online or via mobile devices.