Open Positions (application below)
Seasonal Full-time Equipment Operator/General Laborer
Directional drill, backhoe, trencher or plow experience a plus. Must have valid driver's license. Competitive wages and benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.
The primary responsibilities of the Zenergy Bookkeeper include but are not limited to processing and verifying the accuracy of accounts receivable transactions, prepare and generate customer invoices, manage receivable accounts, provide accurate data and updates to the Zenergy Operations Manager as well as maintain an organized filing system and communicate in a professional and positive manner with Zenergy employees and customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates in a professional manner with the Zenergy Operations Manager and employees in order to prepare and generate invoices for accounts receivable transactions.
- Understands generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing reports, advising Operations Manager and/or WCTA Controller on needed actions.
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Advanced understanding and ability to navigate Quickbooks software while accurately and efficiently creating, maintaining and tracking Zenergy finances.
- May track, verify and/or order inventory for Zenergy in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicates in a positive and professional manner with Zenergy employees and clients.
- Develops an organized filing system to accurately generate, track and manage accounts receivable transactions.
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle free from major moving traffic violations.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management. *
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced understanding of Quickbooks Software.
- Considerable knowledge generally accepting accounting principles.
- Experience in construction and/or contracting business model.
- Strong accounts receivable background.
- Experience in business tax and MN sales processing.
- Considerable ability to manage multiple projects, schedules and budgets simultaneously.
- Considerable knowledge of English, spelling, and vocabulary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong ability to be self-motivated while executing agreed-upon strategies.
- Considerable knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Considerable ability to verbally communicate well with a positive and friendly manner, both orally and in writing.
- Skills in prioritizing and completing multiple projects. The ability to be well organized and accept responsibility for and work under occasional stressful situations with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and the ability to maintain memory for and attention to details.
- Considerable ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, the general public and to deal with public relations problems courteously and tactfully.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma and/or equivalent
- Associates degree in Accounting and/or equivalent in direct work experience.
- 2-4 years Quickbooks experience
- 2+ years accounting and/or accounts receivable experience
- Experience with project management accounting preferred but not required
- Valid and insurable drivers license
- or -
2. Print the PDF in the above link, complete the application, and send via postal mail to Zenergy, LLC, PO Box 304, Sebeka, MN 56477.